Weekly Art Classes
Cheri Hunston runs weekly art classes all year round.
11am-1pm on Wednesdays.
These classes are for all abilities and cover all mediums and subjects.
Cheri works one to one with each person in a small group setting.
The maximum number of students is six so please call to see if we have any vacancies.
Call 01822 258529.
Information from your tutor, Cheri.
Wren & Catkins in watercolour by Cheri Hunston
Who is it suitable for?
How does it work?
What is the Aim of the Class?
What is different about this class?
- Most classes take up to 10-15 students. I only take 5-6 max.
- Many art classes are just about socialising with art thrown in. This class (although we do chat) is definitely art focused!
- Many art classes demonstrate and then you copy- this class you get expert teaching on your chosen medium and subject. It IS bespoke
- Most art classes are run by artists. In this class your teacher is a professional artist, gallery owner and also a qualified teacher.
- Most classes are about one style and one medium. This class is ALL mediums: watercolour, gouache, ink, graphite, charcoal, acrylic and oils. You can try other mediums whenever you want and it is about developing your OWN style not copying the teacher’s style.
View what other students have created on their own gallery wall!
Could your art be joining our student gallery wall soon?
WARNING! If you are of a nervous disposition and have little or no confidence don’t look! Some of this work is truly amazing- but, seriously, please don’t be intimidated. All these students began where you are right now and felt just like you.
NB: All this artwork was produced in these classes or with Cheri’s supervision and teaching.
Learn more about your tutor, Cheri.
Want to know what expertise Cheri has? Want to know more about her qualifications?
What to read testimonials? Want to view Cheri’s own art work?
COMING SOON-STILL EDITING