FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all the following Terms and Conditions. If you are not sure about anything please phone us on 01822 258529
1. These Terms & Conditions apply to the purchase of goods by you (the Customer). We (the Supplier) are Wildwood arts Dartmoor our address is email@example.com with email address firstname.lastname@example.org ; telephone number 01822 258529 Any order for goods placed by you through our website shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
2. All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Nothing stated or implied in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any customer.
4. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website. Any description is for illustrative purposes and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
5. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
6. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
7. Upon placing an order we will send an acknowledgement to you. Acceptance of your order and completion of our contract will not take place until despatch of the goods to you.
8. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
9. We do not file details of your order for your subsequent access on this website so please print these terms and conditions and our order acknowledgement for your records.
10. All goods offered for sale through our website are priced in Pounds Sterling .
11. VAT is not charged to or payable on orders accepted from and delivered outside the EEC. These orders must therefore be placed directly with the gallery by telephone.
12. For deliveries overseas, customs and import duties are not included. You are responsible for payment of any surcharges.
13. We reserve the right to notify you at any time prior to delivery of any price errors. If you receive such a notification we will not despatch the goods unless you confirm that you still wish to proceed with the purchase.
14. By placing an order you consent to payment being charged to your credit or debit card account.
15. We accept payment by cheque (drawn on a major UK bank) in £ sterling. We will despatch goods upon clearance of your cheque (normally five working days)
16. We accept the following credit/debit card payments: VISA credit,Mastercard, Electron, Maestro/Switch, Visa Debit and Solo.
17. Upon payment, we will send you a receipted invoice by post.
18. Title to the goods will pass to you on payment in full of the price of the goods.
19. The goods will be delivered to you at the address provided by you under shipping address.
20. We aim to deliver goods to you within a maximum of 10 working days, but where possible within 5.
21. If you have not received the item(s) within 10 days of placing the order please advise us so that we may trace the parcel.
22. All shipping/delivery charges are shown on your order form prior to your committing to your purchase.
23. The goods will become your responsibility upon delivery. You must examine the Goods if reasonably practicable before accepting them.
24. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. If, however, we are unable to deliver your goods by the date quoted for delivery you shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery takes place.
25. Whilst every care is taken in checking and packing Goods items are occasionally damaged, defective or are unacceptable in some other way and we will make every effort to rectify that situation.
26. When you receive your goods, please check them immediately. Any damage must be notified to Wildwood Arts within 24 hours of delivery. We will then arrange for collection with you and a replacement, if one can be obtained. If this is not possible, you have the option of choosing an alternative or a full refund.
27. Where a limited edition print has sold out between despatch and return, a refund will be given if a replacement cannot be found.
28. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a right to cancel your order prior to dispatch for any item purchased on this website. This does not apply to items personalised or made to your specification, such as commissioned works and works framed specifically for you. To cancel, you can e-mail us at email@example.com or write to us at the address at the top of this section. If you have received the Goods you must return these to us at your own cost within seven days to Wildwood Arts dartmoor.co.uk You must ensure that the goods are packed securely and that a suitable courier is used.
29. You, the buyer, warrant that all the details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the goods.
30. The details you supply (not including credit card details) will be stored on computer and used by us to provide details of future events; newsletters and other information relating to the sale of our art products. If you do not wish to receive this information please tick the box on your order form or advise us in writing and we will remove your details from our database.
31. Your privacy and security are our priority; it is not our policy to disclose any of your details to any third parties.
32. We only accept your personal information such as address and telephone numbers for our own purposes. Your payment details are captured by a secure server off-site.
33. Security is an issue which concerns all Internet shoppers. No client information is held in an insecure manner and all information is safely held in a secure server provided by our specialist Internet Service Provider. Credit card details are encrypted using 128-bit SSL. All credit card transactions are handled by Stripe a leading UK Payment Service Provider, who provide market leading credit card verification and security.
34. All information gathered, including any information given at the time of ordering is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The information collected about you will be used firstly to enable us to process your order or your enquiry and second, to provide you with the best possible customer service. The information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date and will be held in accordance with the law. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us or by writing to us.
Queries and Complaints
35. Should you have any complaints about our products or services, we would request that these be put in writing and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
36. Any complaint received will be acknowledged within five working days and you will be informed of a projected time scale for dealing with that complaint, together with the steps we intend to take in dealing with it.
37. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
38. Subject to Section 38 above:-
38.1 we will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent on negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with our contract with you subject to these terms and conditions for any:-
38.1.1 economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or loss of goodwill or reputation; or special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any goods under these terms and conditions.
38.2 our total aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the goods.
39. You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions.
40. If any portion of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
41These terms and conditions do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party (within the meaning of the U.K. Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999).
42. No delay or failure by us to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these terms and conditions will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of ours.
43. These terms and conditions supersede all prior representations understandings and agreements between you and us relating to the use of this website and sets out the entire agreement and understanding between you and us for your use of this website
44. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.